Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Singing Bus

Sometimes I get external reminders of how wonderful my life is. I was on a long road trip beginning my journey home. A school bus pulled out just in front of me. I sighed at the delay. But....there were 2 left turn lanes at the light. I pulled up next to the bus. To my amazement, the children were singing in full voice.

"If you're happy and you know it, stamp your feet,
If you're happy and you know it stamp your feet,
If you're happy and you know it
then your face will surely show it,
If your happy and you know it stamp your feet."

The bus reverberated with with the stamping of little feet.

They sang verse after verse and I sat in my car smiling.

As I drove down the hill I realized the universe was telling me to notice how happy I was. I had spent much of my driving time sending my 57 warm fuzzies. In between times I had great inspiration about my gourd work and how to develop a viable business around it. I had just had a great session with my client and was on my way to another.

My life! I Love it! Thank you!
If you're happy and you know it
Clap your hands,
Stamp your feet,
Shout Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home