Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Grounding the Ephemeral

Perhaps this feeling of connectedness has been a spiritual experience of sorts. A great AH-HA that will fade away with time. There has been some spill over into life. I am gentler with myself. I am gentler with others in the sense of being more present to them and more compassionate. I don't seem to be looking out for my personal rights and interests in the same way. I am not trying to be different; I am noticing many places where I am.

Given that I have had great insights in the past and then forgot only to remember them again some eons later, I am looking to ground this new community sense. I am leaving myself breadcrumbs along the path so I can come back here and remember this time of grace. Better yet, I intend to instill this new perspective into my waking life.

I am being grateful when I observe I am responding with greater presence. I am trying on different reponses when my impulse is to behave from irritability. I made a collage of my life using copies of my Happy photos. It has photos relating to various turning points, bursts of creativity, people who tweaked my direction and bold snippets of text to remind me of what I now think I know. There is room to add more as I contiue my journey. I won't need a slide show at my death; my life is already compiled.

Even this blog is a way for me to ground my experience. Asking the question "Why do I love my life so much"? is helping me to pay attention to interactions that I might have overlooked in the past. This blog also gives me a way to remember. It may also be a force in my evolution. Scientists make an effort to research using double blind designs because of the observer effect. Questioning. observing and posting accelerates and I hope, grounds, my process. Maybe it encourages someone else in their journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home