Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Spilling over!

No, it is not my sink. It is still draining. The llamas, however are still practicing to be escape artists!

What has spilled over into my life is the joy of setting a goal, focusing all my attention on accomplishing it and doing so. I had "worked" on the sink a few times. My efforts were half hearted. Two days ago, I determined to make that drain run or call a plumber. I was going to give it my best shot. I did that. And got the tulips planted as well. It was exhilarating!

So far I have used my question of why I love my life so much to observe and allow the flow of life. I am thinking there is also a place for determined focus and effort as I used in clearing the drain.

Therefore I am setting a 5 week focused goal to tone myself to be able to wear size 14 clothing. As of today I wear size 16w. Last year I lost and maintained the loss of 20# and dropped 2 clothing sizes. These 5 weeks I am using the same stategy that I used for clearing my drain. I am giving it everything I've got for 5 weeks.

I have ways to measure progress in place: Baseline weight and measurements. I have a nutritional plan in place and have chosen my conditioning plan. I am implementing my self image plan. I will report back in 5 weeks. I am officially 'in training' now and set myself accountable before you, my readers. Here's to a dose of wholehearted, consistent effort with a specific target by a set date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home