Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Excitement or Relaxation?

Sometime back I wrote about turning up the volume and excitement as I repeated my question, "Why do I love my life so much"? The variation was interesting. I don't know that it produced much change in the nature of life expereinces.

Recently, I happened upon using my question in a deeply relaxed state. Actually, I was doing my 'sit still, do nothing' thing and before beginning my counting I took some deep breaths and focused on a relaxed sensation in my brainstem, the back of my brain. I then found myself repeating my thematic question in this state. It was like my question was being carried along a deep and abiding current within the turbulance of life.

I don't yet observe the differences in outward manifestation to my approach towards asking the question but this approach does give me a profound sense of calm and well being. Maybe I am allowing instead of forcing. I do have the sense that feeling is more important than thinking in influencing life results. Perhaps the "excitement" of turn up the volume was more cerebral than felt, while the feeling of relaxtion was more compelling?

Watching and recording....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home