Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Where's the Sparkle?

I have been asking myself "Why do I love my life so much" for over a month now, watching what draws my attention, and taking most of the action presented to me. I feel that I have made more progress in my life in this short time than in all of the past couple years.

So far I have been speaking the words to myself in a quiet, pondering kind of voice. Sometimes I was jazzed by the results, sometimes challenged. Last night I felt like it was time to add some sparkle to my question. Ask it like I mean it so they can hear me in the back of the theater.

I practised my question in different voices and tones in my head as I drifted to sleep last night. Today I found myself pumping my arms in the air when I met my desk cleaning goal. That little extra spark of expression added so much more joy and fun to my life. Who knew it was good and fun to make a little noise and tout my own horn.

I think my playing field just got a little it bigger. How fun is that!

WHY DO I LOVE MY LIFE SO MUCH?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home