Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hah! I did It!

Yes indeed! With four seconds to spare I had lassoed the clutter of my desk, thrown it down into appropriate files, and created a place to put frequently used items. I was standing with my arms thrown high in the air when the timer went off! That was easy! I was just like the cowboy who roped and tied his calf in record time.

And it was fun too. After dallying on the task for a couple of days and fussing over it for weeks or longer, it is now done and I feel great. Setting the timer helped me stay focused on this single task and kept some urgency in my step. Tangents got no attention. Project completed! Period. I'm loving my clean and clear desk. I love my "easy button". I'm going to find a timer with a melody instead of a buzzer and I'll love that. I'm loving my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home