Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

More Input, More Input!

What robot or form of artificial intelligence are you most like? Why?

I choose "Number Five" who later renamed himself "Johnny Five" from the movie 'Short Circuit'. The robots were constructed by the military but one of them was on a charging station that got hit by lightning. It became alive, rewired itself and went in search of "Input" from every conceivable source. He even developed a conscience and a sense of humor.

One of the things I really love about my life is sparking ideas. When I have someone to bounce them off, so much the better. I knew this before but it made a bigger impact on me today. I love being creative. I love seeing something in a different way. I love watching how energies interact. I am always in search of more input.

No wonder I had a hard time just setting goals and taking action. It was hard for for "sparking" to occur. The more I ask myself "Why do I love my life so much"? the more I catch an intuition or the spark of an idea. I still need to take action on the input, and the faster I do that the better. I have watched myself get bogged down when I don't take the action. But when I do, one spark can ignite a fire.

If I want to set a goal, I had better build in room for Input that can spark!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home