Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Hit the jackpot

In the dawn of awakening I realized that the prior dream of winning $99 million might be another way of telling myself that I "Hit the Jackpot" in the direction I am going with this question and research project.

There was another question on my mind this morning as well which was "Why is it so easy for me to take action on what I want to get done?" I started to follow this thread and even made a list of undone things but somehow it felt as though I was veering off my initial quest. Maybe why I love my life so much is not about being a great doer of things. Maybe this is a kind of sabotage sneaking in from the side lines. I don't want to be about checking things off my list. I want to feel alive and fully engaged exploring things as they open to me.

My decision is to stick with the original question for a minimum of 90 days. No changes, additions or embellishments. I want to see where this path leads and what the potential is for my life. One thing is clear: when I am fussing at myself for not getting more done, I am not loving my life so much.

The plan to turn off computers and electronic things to spend 2 quality hours a day with my loved ones is bringing a greater fulfillment to my life. Putting limits on working is a good thing. It appears I am more productive also.

Another interesting opportunity appeared for me to be the coordinator of a master mind team for the Diamond Club (Mike Angier). I walked through that door. I didn't plan it, yet I thrive when I am focused on something bigger than myself and my plans. I suspect this responsibility will propel me through fear barriers that would have stopped me in the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home