Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Friday, January 05, 2007

A New Spin

December 29, 2006

I am back posting based on my journal notes.

When I woke this morning I posed my question, "Why do I love my Life so much", and I felt like spinning. I stretched out my arms, and like a child, twirled about one directiona and then the other until I was ready to tumble down. It made me giggle and put a "new spin" on my life.

I got a check for one of my gourds from Wet Dog Studios.

There is a warrior componebt to this theme I did not expect. Perhaps coming from the influence of the "5 Pillars" book I am reading. I want to complile a cd of songs that call to me. So strange. It used to be that I perferred my own thoughts or inspirational tapes to music. I heard an NPR interview with Richard Petty and part of "I Won't Back Down". It goes on my CD. I am now on the prowl for more songs.

We got a new mail box for Christmas. I just finished painting it with Peonies. Looks inviting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home