Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Initiate Research Project

At the beginning of the new year everyone says to set specific measurable goals. Not for me this year. This year I am choosing a theme and a research project instead. This blog is record of my observations and an invitation to join the research project and post your own observations.

The theme: Why do I love my life so much?
I am not listing answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. I pose the question before my feet hit the ground in the morning and again as my head hits the pillow, as well as other times of the day as I think of it.

The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What energetic waves issue out from this theme and how are they recieved? What vibrational impact do I observe? What ideas inspire me to take action?

I wrote a baseline of my results from 2006 goals I set. I spent too much energy last year feeling bad that I was not taking more action on my goals and wondering what my hang up was.

This year is not about discipline and goals but about nuturing curiosity. I am not asking for specific things but rather cultivating a feeling. Will this give me the balance of present moment awareness and future direction? Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home