Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

A warrior? Me?

January 1, 2007

So far my most unexpected shift is in seeking out "warrior" models. I am not engaging in warfare of the typical sort. Rather, I seem to be engaged in a battle to come alive. Prior to this I would say I played it safe. I described my life as one lived around the 50 yard line. No adenalin for me if I could help it.

I don't even know how to approach "warrior training". So besides being on a hurt for appropriate songs, I watched movies I would never watch. The terminator movies, V for Vendetta, GI Jane. So if prior mental programing is best modified by intense emotional input then I have been reloading images of women coming into their own strength and power.

Perhaps coming to love my life requires taking a stance to become visible.
I took time to start listing times I went for it so far in my life. I am not so "much afraid" as I had thought. Go girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home