Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Wearing stripes with plaids

January 6, 2007

Einstein pointed out, "Once you aceept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaids is easy".

My dream had something to do with managing non-conformists. This experiment seems to be reaching into my very essence.

This morning as I walked into my martial arts space, I suddenly realized, "Wow, I have it easy". I was in a heated room, the lights were on, there were thick foam mats on the floor. Compare this to many living conditions around the world, not to mention training conditions. Maybe easy is not better if it ever comes down to survival but for now I am grateful.

I thought of my recent prior life as playing around the 50 yard line. There was I time I was not even watching from the stands. Dr Dave of Drdavesbest.com gave me another image today. " Your problem is you are aiming for the middle. You are buying all the hype they are throwing at you (about aging) and trying to just survive in the center of the statisical curve". How Yuck is that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home