Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Did the rubberband break?

January 1, 2007 night time

Until now I have felt great forward momentum. Then, SNAP, I was flung back into old self pity, I can't do it territory. I indulged myself awhile and wondered at the the origin of the feeling. I did what I could make myself do, worked on a craft project, fed the llamas, did 11 minutes of (SSDN)sit still do nothing.

Eventually I had the image that these feelings are just part of playing on a bigger field, the action is out away from the 50 yeard line. My main goal is to keep the ball in motion and don't let the energy get stuck anywhere in particular. How much power is corralled in make nice. Make nice is how I shut down. Why I love my life has to do with feeling alive, even if outside my current comfort zone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home