Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Inside remodel

January 2, 2007

Dream: My house was being remodeled and expanded. Most of the dirty work was already finished. The rooms were larger with more variety. The garden soil was very yum. And a 4 wheeler track ran along side the edge of my property into the woods. One room, maybe my room was upstairs and only accisible from an outside entrance. We were on our way to see it when I woke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home