Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I feel like 99 million dollars!

January 5, 2007

Dream: I won $99,502,000!!

I thought I could imagine what it would feel like to come into a lot of money. I wasn't even close. Now I know how to feel this monied state.

A great day all around. I started this blog. I chanted my theme as I was swimming. When I came out of the sports center I watched the birds chase across the small patch of blue in an otherwise cloudy sky and felt the rush of exercise. If this were to be my last day on earth, at least I was sensually alive and aware. Now this makes a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home