Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

What Turned my Head?

I am wonder what happened that I lost my momentum in my research. I think it was when I started fussing about money and how to make it. I have one of those "the grass is greener on the other side of the fence" genes and way too many self help programs.

I see people developing great internet companies and speaking empires. I think I could do that. I could. I can speak, I'm articulate. I haven't taken the steps to do it. Why? I see what is working in the money making arena but would I be sharing Truth or applying the latest technique to amass my personal wealth? I think wealth is good. What is the price?

Do I need to take a cruise or sit on a distant beach for nature to reveal her secrets to me? Are not the same secrets available for discovery right here on the farm in rural KY? I am reminded of the story "Acres of diamonds". The person searches the world over for the gems and someone else finds them right there on his original farm.

I have spent my entire life becoming awesome at relieving pain. No, I do not have money coming in while I take a vacation. I don't have passive income. But I have a gift of helping people feel better and teaching them to make choices that keep them feeling better. I encourage people to ask their own questions and find the answers that are bubbling up from within themselves. Maybe one day, my touch will comfort you.

What greater wealth can I want? Maybe these are the acorns I am planting. And one day they will sprout and renew the landscape. Can I stand before God in the end and say I was a spring in a parched and thirsty land? Is this why I love my life so much?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger silverfox said…

    The universe does not want good helping people to make a million bucks and go sit on a beach. We all know how difficult it can be to help; if I ahd a million dollars, (etc), I'd retire. Thus removing a good helper. So...I don't

     

Post a Comment

<< Home