Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Looking into the Mirror

I looked into the mirror this morning and saw myself reflected in the eyes and words of others. Charles Burke of www.bullseye-living.com and Susan of thetomorrowgame.com
wrote about this blog and insights that moved them. I have never had my work reflected back to me before in this way. It was such a rush I was moved to tears.

Susan did let me know she had linked to my blog and I followed her thread. I unexpectedly came across the other. It reminded me of a fall I was harvesting sweet potatoes. No pitch fork for me. I sat on the ground with my legs straddling the 3 foot wide row and combed through the soil with my fingers. Each potato I found was like a ruby. There were great big ones and little fingerlings. Each was a treasure. It was a miracle of nature. I spent hours out there.

The fruits of asking this question is a lot like finding each potato. The fruit was invisible on the surface but deep down there in the soil, magic was happening in various stages of maturity. Many of those spuds had their growth was terminated before they reached my table. Many of my ideas get aborted from lack of attention in my life as well. But some make it and produce the seeds/eyes of another generation.

I few days ago I felt this was a stupid journey. Today I found a ruby! It was the gift of sharing consciousness and growing in the act. This is a magic mirror. Mine is a magic life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home