Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Heart Jumped

Some things simply change the course of a day, or of a life. That just happened to me. I clicked on a link to Charles Burke's website (http://www.bullseye-living.com/) and there in the upper right hand corner was a box with links to his friends and there was my name which linked to this blog. My heart did jump. My mood totally shifted. I didn't feel so very alone.

Until that moment, I had been in a curl up in the corner and lick my grieving wounds for some time. I could pull myself up to see clients or go to a glass class and then I would sink back down into my quick sand of thinking I had nothing to enthuse me. I had insights into my Why do I Love My Life So Much project but since I felt disconnected from others, I didn't feel inspired to develop them. But seeing the link to my blog shifted my being in a way I couldn't shift by myself.

This is a testimony to the connectedness of life and how little inclusions or acts of kindness make a greater difference than I could imagine. I am increasingly convinced that the things that make life worth living are in between the lines of the script I write for myself. Loving my life depends on the delivery of the lines, the smile in my heart, and the smile in someone Else's heart towards me.

Thanks Charles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home