Why do I love my life so much?

No more New Year's resolutions for me! This year I picked a theme question to guide and shape my choices. The theme: Why do I love my life so much? I am not seeking answers but rather planting the question as a seed and nuturing it. The research: How does this theme play out in my life and affect those around me? What vibrational impact do I observe? What are my results? Posts build on one another, so best to start with the first one.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Gamzu

My studies of homeopathy with Master Homeopath Vega Rosenberg are spiritually based. We study the spiritual principles that influence health and well-being. Class includes spiritual lessons drawing on the wisdom of the ages. Last week we studied the deeper meaning of the Hebrew letter tes which relates to the concept of goodness. Part of the reading spoke of a simple man whose nickname included the word Gamzu because this man always said "This too is for the best". Gamzu means "this too".

I have personally come to the idea that incorporating the theme "This too is for the best" which I have shortened to "Gamzu" is a very high spiritual practice. It relates very well to my existing spiritual practice of asking why I love my life so much on which this blog is based. So over the past days I have been pondering the possible benefits of such an attitude and have developed quite a list. The ideas overlap but I think the nuances are valuable.

1. I acknowledge that God is in charge,
2. There is a natual order of things I may not understand
3. That calls me to humility.
4. It decreases my resistance to what is
5. Which decreases stress
6. And helps me to accept the apparently unacceptable.
7. I automatically expect and look for a good outcome
8. Which optimizes contigent opportunities.
9. I cultivate faith
10. Which emantes a feeling of well being to others.
11. I can keep my heart open and not focus on protecting myself.
12. I accept that I am going through things for a purpose even if it is not evident
13. And thus relax.
14. There is no competition,
15. No pushing the river,
16. And my chi (energy) flow increases.
17. I shift from brain thinking to soul perception,
18. So I make up fewer stories based on illlusion.
19. I take clean action based on clear intention.
20. I see ever more clearly why I love my life so much.

Gamzu!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Lianne said…

    Wonderful post. One of my dearest friends is a Classical Homeopathist in So. California... I commend you for your studies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home